Friday, April 27, 2007

Cards, Cards, Cards



I received another order from a good friend of mine - she needed a graduation card (you are seeing a Birthday sample - hers is drying :), a teenage boy birthday card and a feminine birthday card. My bedspread matches the colors beautifully! You get to see the one from many angles LOL

These are the cards (and yes I did CaSE :)

I finally broke out my Papertrey sets - I had been scared to use them - but they are SO much fun!! They do take a little practice and I am not sure if SU ink is the best with them but practice makes perfect! For the Butterfly Kisses card I used Bravo Burgundy, Pretty in Pink, Always Artichoke (I actually just write Avocado) time to go home! I also used my new pens - Pigma Micron by Sakura I found out about from Craft Critique.

For the flower card I used the Green Thumb Papertrey set. I used Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery with Whisper White and Black cardstock and Certainly celery ribbon

Enjoy!!

Elizabeth

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super...can you say CASE?

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Very interesting blog. Kisses

Anonymous said...

I think these turned out great!!

Diane said...

I love them all! Great job!

Ila said...

Lovely Cards! All of them!!