Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Masculine Birthday Card

Well its been a long few weeks...working on 80 baby announcements til 2am for 15 days straight and working a full time job is way too much (I will be documenting the baby announcements in the next day or so when I can finally say I am finished which should be TONIGHT) - I have now washed my checkbook in the washing machine and deposited my paycheck without signing the back - I NEED SLEEP and I still haven't finished my 40 swap cards (or the HUGE ILLINOIS SCS SWAP in Arlington Heights - Grace and I will share more on this after this weekend I am sure :), my ATCs or my grab gift (but I am confident all will be completed in time - oh and the 5 other SWAP cards that Grace and I are participating in with Gail...but I did manage to create a few masculine cards this weekend for some bdays (I think this would make a great stamp camp class).

I also participated in our uplines' stamp camp and I will post the last two classes' cards soon. I also have a cute gift for the Mommy to be (survival kit) and will post that soon as well. Too many things not enough time :)

Anyways, on to the Masculine birthday card (sorry its a little dark)...



I used the Canvas background stamp at the top, Simple Shapes and Sincere Salutations for the sentiment. Paper: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and White Cardstock - matching inks and ribbon and the white gel pen for the stitching.

Happy Birthday!!

No comments: