Sunday, March 25, 2007

It’s a Purse, It's a Card, It's a Mini Album!




Hope you had a wonderful and restful weekend. On Saturday, I headed over to a great local scrapbook store called Windy City Scrapbooking (WSC). WSC was celebrating its 3rd birthday. They had some fabulous sales and drawings every half hour to celebrate their 3rd year in business (www.windycityscrapbooking.com). Their crop room was transformed into a make-n-take room.

Here’s a cute purse I created on Saturday. The purse project die is by Luxe Designs and the pattern is called Cashmere Sweater. What a great project. I think I may add some fiber embellishments and photos and make it into a little brag purse. I'm thinking about doing this for our next stamp camp and stamp some "doodles".
Tootles for now! :)
grace

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I added feedblitz per your request. Thanks for checking out my blog! I really like your diy projects.