Wednesday, April 04, 2007

March 2007 Splitcoast Gathering


More pictures to follow but here is the entire group waving and there is Grace in the far right hand corner!









I am in this picture on the far left with the pony tail :) it gets really hot when you are speed stamping and we are looking at the Star Stamper's demonstration booths during the breakout sessions.














Grace made the 2 amazing hanging mirrors on the right (Blue & Green ones)for us to give as our grab bag gifts and I won the Blue one!!!! Her ATC is in the middle. It is already hanging in my bedroom :)


1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow -- those frames really are amazing. I was so busy stamping I didn't even have time to look at the gifts, and I still came home with 10 cards in pieces! Clearly I need to work on my stamping speed!