Tuesday, April 24, 2007

We got tagged!

We got tagged by Kathy

So now we must list 7 things about ourselves (Grace can make a separate entry for her 7 things :) and then we tag 7 other people

1) I have been an SU demo for 2+ years and stamping for 4 years

2) Cancer survivor - I was treated for Hodgkin's Lymphoma in 2005

3) I graduated from Boston University

4) I am a TV addict - I watch more hours than I work at my full time job and I work more than 40 hours - I know sickening - but think of all the stamping I get done LOL

5) My dream is to a mother some day

6) I just started selling my cards (working on a wedding invitations)

7) Lets see what else can I tell you...I just joined Curves last night!

Okay so I will tag the following 7:


Taylored Expressions
Sassy & Sweet Notes
Mish Mash
Stamp With Diane
Durcan Designs
Stamping with Emily
kwernerdesign blog

No comments: