Tuesday, April 24, 2007

We Got Tagged Part Deux

Thanks Kathy!!

So I'm suppose to tell you 7 things about myself:

1. I wanted to go to Art school, but knew I couldn't make a living at it. Art has become my passion/hobby.

2. I'm married and have one child.

3. SCS ID: Zachnzoe Zach is my son "n" Zoe is my dog.

4. I love animals and currently have two rescued dogs, Zoe and Buffy (The Vampire Slayer - Zach named her).

5. I love to teach and work with children.

7. In my professional career, I was a VP of financial systems and traveled throughout the country for over 15 years. (I'm glad I don't travel anymore - I actually dislike travelling now).

Check out Elizabeth's post on who we tagged. Thank you for taking the time to check out our blog.

grace :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi! Thank you for checking out my blog. It's always nice to see new visitors. :) So you used to be the VP of financial systems, wow! That's coo. I sure bet there was a lot of traveling. BTW, those SU cardstock that you have in your previous post, do you sell those?