Wednesday, April 25, 2007

More Card Challenges


Here are the past two days card challenges. Tuesday's challenge was for the families affected by the Virginia Tech tragedy. We were to use the colors, ruby red, pumkin pie and always artichoke which are the colors of the school.










The second card is for Wednesday's sketch challenge #121 and I decided to make a more traditional Mother's Day Card. I realized I really liked paper piecing. Thanks for looking and hope your day is filled with happiness.
grace :)

3 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog! I love this cards!! in special the second one!

Bety :)

kathy said...

both cards are very pretty but I am partial to the sympathy card it is beautiful

Diane said...

WOW Grace-- these are both beautiful. I love the colors and the ribbon on the sympathy card and how you combined the stamps and designer paper on the second card.

Thanks for the commetn on my blog -- I'm exhausted (WHat am I still doing up?) but I think the demonstration today went pretty well. Good luck with the class you were prepping for!