Friday, January 25, 2008

Valentine's Day Card

I am getting gear up for tomorrow Stamp Camp! These are little goodies that I will place at each person's work space. The medium cellophane bags are from the Valentine's Day Bundle that Stampin' Up! is promoting this month and inside are little heart gummies. They are tied with the tag from the Happy Heart Day stamp set and the new real red striped grosgrain ribbon.




I just saw this cute Valentine's card on Audra's Blog. So cute! I had to cAse it. She said she cAsed it too lol...






stamp set: happy heart day
ink: basic black
cardstock: whisper white, real red & regal rose
accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, 5/8" regal rose ribbon, markers, spica glitter pens





I went back and tweaked the bird - I used so saffron watercolor crayon and a blender pen to soften him up and I added the rhinestone in the flower...



No comments: