Friday, January 04, 2008

Stampin’ Up!’s Spring-Summer Collection 2008 is Here!


It’s finally here - Stampin’ Up!’s Spring-Summer Collection 2008 - and it is gorgeous! As usual, Stampin’ Up! has out-done itself. I have to say that this is probably my favorite catalogue EVER! There are so many gorgeous new stamp sets, papers, ribbons and accessories that it is mind boggling! I love the new accessories: felt flowers, rub ons, sticky letters you can decorate with the new chunky or fine glitters or even the new beads, striped grosgrain ribbon, the new designer papers (Ginger Blossom is my new fav!)...

If you would like your own copy of the Stampin’ Up!’s Spring-Summer Collection 2008 for $5, please email me at stampingonthelakefront@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you ever come up with an original idea yourself?
you case everything.