Thursday, January 24, 2008

Updates and cAsing....

I presented this card on Monday and thought I needed to go back and add depth to the flower - well I tried a few things and decided a little linen thread was all that was needed
stamps: so many scallops (SAB), brocade basics
paper: rose red, old olive, chocolate chip, soft sky
ink: rose red, white craft ink
accessories: button, 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, mat pak




These cards below also used the SAB So Many Scallops stamp set but I used the birthday stamp instead. I think it would be a great card for a little boy. I made a long card and a mini card. I cAsed from Patty and someone else but I can not remember who - I need to be better at keeping track of all your great ideas!!!!







stamps: so many scallops (SAB)
paper: Simply Scrappin - Summer Days
ink: real red, pumpin pie, always artichoke, blissful blue markers
accessories: button, pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon, pop up glue dots, spica glitter pen (lemon)
tools: scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch




Now its time for cAsing Kristina. Love her stuff!!! This is my version of her MACM card she debuted this past Monday. I too did not have any of the special needles and sewing tools and I did this at like 2am last night. But I wanted to give it a try it ;) I used chocolate chip rather than basic gray cardstock and I used kraft taffeta ribbon instead of basic gray.



stamps: polka dot background stamp
cardstock: sage shadow, chocolate chip, very vanilla
ink: sage shadow
ribbon: pretty in pink and kraft taffeta ribbon
tools: paper piercer and mat pack





And this is her MACM from last week. I LOVE the Simply Scrappin - Crew Kids Girl kit! I tweaked a bit and still feel like I need to do something different with the bird - it is too bright. I colored it with a spica glitter pen (I think lemon but maybe gold). I also meant to put a rhinestone on the center of the flower. So I will go back and tweak some more tonight. I did not have the Thanks I needed that stamp so I used A Little Birdie Told Me.





stamps: a little birdie told me
paper: kraft, basic gray, whisper white, Simply Scrappin - Crew Kids Girl
ink: basic black, regal rose, wild wasabi, so saffron, pumpkin pie, COPIC Spica Glitter Pen Set
ribbon: 5/8" regal rose wide grosgrain

No comments: