Monday, May 05, 2008

So behind!

Other than a few newsworthy items regarding SU's promotions, I think its been a month since I blogged! Since then, I have been to Long Beach - still need to post a few pixs, went to Regionals in Milwaukee - still need to post those pixs, had a stamp camp - still need - well you the picture lol and I attended a Scrapbook Bonanza at my friend Amy's house in Bridgeport on National Scrapbooking Day! Woo hoo!

I also took a few pixs of the tulips on Michigan Avenue and around my place so I will start with these and gradually lead up in the next few days to the bigger items -

Chicago is celebrating Spring with an architectural spin during their fifth annual Tulip Days on The Magnificent Mile.

Many renowned architecture firms have designed one-of-a-kind public art installations highlighting architecture and the environment in Chicago. The exhibit features 16 kinetic sculptures, typically powered by the wind, kinetic art is sculpture that contains moving parts.

"Nexus"


Tulips in front of the InterContinental Hotel: Chicago


Here are tulips in front of my building.



No comments: