Wednesday, May 07, 2008

April Stamp Camp ~ Mother's Day Simply Scrappin’ Card Box

A week ago Saturday, I had my monthly Stamp Camp.

We made a Simply Scrappin’ Card Box with 5 long note cards and 3 mini cards.

I chose Tie The Knot Simply Scrappin’ Kit for my sample box.










I let each stamper choose a Simply Scrappin’ Kit from the catalog prior to Stamp Camp. They could choose 1/2 of a kit for $25 or a whole kit for $40.
I had already prepared the box and lid using jumbo eyelet brads.

If they chose half a kit - which almost everyone did - they received 1 sheet of each of the double sided designer series paper (dsp), 1 sheet of each of the 4 solid colors and 1 sheet of each of the 3 die cut adhesives. I chose for them 1 solid color for their box and 1 dsp for their lid. I helped Zena and Pam with their boxes since they could not make class.



I supplied the embellishments and the envelopes.
We had containers of punches, adhesives, inks, sentiment stamps, ribbon, brads galore to choose from.



Amy was so sweet to bring her silent setter and Crop-A-Dile II Big Bite Punch. This really helped with the boxes.


Amy chose Rose Cottage Simply Scrappin’ Kit


Ta Da!


Gloria's designs...


she also chose Rose Cottage Simply Scrappin’ Kit ...




Irene makes some pretty flowers with her Summer Days Simply Scrappin’ Kit


Nancy getting busy with her Tie The Knot Simply Scrappin’ Kit -


making Mickey Mouse LOL (she did fix it!)

Some nourishment for the creative souls


No comments: