Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Shhh..secret!

My friend Nancy and I are working on her parents' 50th wedding anniversary gift. She mailed out to her parents' friends and family asking them to send in cards, well wishes, memories and pictures so she could put together something special for them. They are going on a cruise in June. So a few weeks ago, we went hunting for materials (of course Stampin' Up was on the list too lol). But we also went to Joann's and Cost Plus, where we found the boxes to hold these treasures.




On Sunday, we started cutting all of the well wishes/memories which Nancy had retyped and started matting them on cardstock and embellished.

We took a break for a burger at Park Grill and it was pouring and so windy! I had forgotten my camera since I was documenting our work back at my place and there were these beautiful tulips so I headed back yesterday afternoon to snap the pixs. In the rain, they were just gorgeous but in the sun they were nice too lol. I worked on some embossing last night but did not take pixs.





No comments: