Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine's Day Card

Here is the card I was referring to yesterday - I cut and put together the base of the card with the ribbon on Sunday evening and then last night I stamped, embossed and cut each of the hearts and attached to the layering pieces and added the brads. A lot of work (I made 8) but I am pleased with them ;) The idea came from Andrea, I tweaked the dsp, the stamps and the sentiment. This will be one of my cards in my class at artScape tomorrow evening.





Stamps: Always SU, Season of Joy SU (retired), A Muse Art Stamp (Valentine's Day sentiment)
Ink: Chocolate Chip Craft Ink, Chocolate Chip Basic, Pretty in Pink Basic
Cardstock, Berry Bliss DSP, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Vellum
Ribbon: Ribbon: 15/16" Wide Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon
Tools: Heat Gun
Accessories: Heat & Stick, Pink Brads

No comments: