Thursday, February 14, 2008

artScape Class

Last night I had my class at artScape. I had two students - Nancy and Maggie and they were friends! We had a great time talking about our favorite shows - (Christian's design on Project Runway rocked last night!, relationships lol and card making.) They really inspired me on their twists on my cards and they really enjoyed the different tools and samples I had displayed.

Here are my displays:





Here are 2 of the projects we did - A Valentine's Day card and a Happy Birthday card:

This is Maggie's twist (without the ribbon):



This is Nancy's twist (using a different stamp from So Many Scallops SAB set)



Here are the other 2 projects we did - Embrace Life cards:


The girls flipped the Ginger Blossom paper over and used the other side - and instead of making a bow they used it as a layer.




Happy Valentine's Day!!

xoxo

Elizabeth

No comments: