Monday, February 18, 2008

Crazy week ahead...

Okay tonight I have Aqua Fit (lost 20 lbs so far yeah!!!), tomorrow night I can either see Vantage Point or Be Kind, Rewind at a free movie screening, Wednesday night I have my 2nd week of artScape stamp class, Thursday lunch I will go to Aqua Fit and skip yoga that night since...Thursday night I am seeing One Republic with Josh Kelley and The Daylights at the Metro with Shelly YEAH! and then Friday I have a coaching session at my health club, reiki and dinner with Lana at Park Grill. I was suppose to see James Blunt but sold those tickets on eBay. I have seen him 2x before so not the end of the world - I have too much going on!!! Last but not least, Saturday I have Aqua Fit at 9am, Stamp Camp at 11am and dinner with my parents at Table Fifty-Two - Art Smith's restaurant (Oprah's former chef) - took 3 months to get the reservations - I went last November at it is D-I-V-I-N-E! So by Sunday I will COLLAPSE LOL.

No comments: