Friday, March 28, 2008

Stamp Camp at Pam's

I am soooo behind in posting - so I am doing this at work lol

I have another Stamp Camp tomorrow at 11am so I will show a few of the cards we are planning to make and I attended my upline's stamp camp last Saturday so I will show those cards too!

So Pam's daughter invited her friends from work over for a Stamp Camp 2 weeks ago. We made the Easter card, a Tart & Tangy Card, the Merci card (from an earlier class but Kim was dying to make it) and this chipboard and glitter card that I came up with while watching No Country for Old Men which was the weirdest movie.

So I displayed some of my cards on a few tables...





Here are the cards


Here is Beth, Kim and Pam working diligently with that darn glitter lol


Here is a close up of the Sweeter than Pie card - we are making this tomorrow as well - but I am using the Cutie Pie paper in place of the Polka Dot Background Stamp - you need to color each of the raised dots with markers and jump around and it is hard to tell which ones are colored with the lighter markers plus other stampers are waiting on someone to finish using the stamp.




Stamps: Polka Dot Background, Tart & Tangy, One Smart Cookie
Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Wild Wasabi textured, Bashful Blue textured, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Staz On Timber Brown, Real Red, bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive markers
Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Pop Up Dots, Wild Wasabi Stitched Grosgrain


Here is one of Kris' daughters playing with Nancy

Here is Nancy, Donna and Kim

Stamps: Absolutely Fabulous
Paper: Whisper White, Kraft, Chocolate Chip textured, Soft Sky textured
Ink: Staz On Timber Brown
Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Pop Up Dots, Fine Cosmo Stampin' Glitter, On Board Accents, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive


Donna and her Easter chick card ;)


No comments: