Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Card

I am extremely behind on posting tsk tsk...this is a card I worked on last week and one of the cards we made at Pam's Stamp Camp this past Sunday. Since the background is Kelly Green the Certainly Celery cardstock looks a bit muted - I will be changing the background color soon since Easter is just around the color but in honor of ST. Pat's Day it is Kelly Green :)

Anyways, Pam's Stamp Camp pictures are coming too I promise, along with my cousin's visit to Chi-town from Beantown.



Stamps: A Good Egg
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Spring Fling Designer Series Paper
Ribbon: Certainly Celery
Ink: White Craft, Regal Rose, Staz On Black, Barely Banana Marker
Accessories: Uni-Gel Pen, Paper Piercer, Mat Pak, Dimensionals, Copic Spica Glitter Orange Pen

No comments: