Monday, November 17, 2008

November Stamp Camp

This past Saturday was November/Thanksgiving Stamp Camp.


At each girl's place I had 2 favors that had made.



As always, I had a display of the catalogs and promotions. I had just received my Country Living Kit Stamp set so I had that on display as well.

Then I had cards on display.


Some candy (I guess I didn't take any pixs of the other snacks lol)


We made 4 cards. If you click on the header below, it will take you to an earlier post to share the recipe.



Nancy's Creation
Gloria with the Crop-A-Dile




Making the turkey feathers


Amy's creation



Here are the girls...Gloria, Nancy, Laura

Amy and Valerie


Valerie and Barbara



Nancy's creation (to make it more masculine)


Barbara's creation

We ran out of the Alpine Ribbon Originals so here is my tweak ;)


Gloria's creation


Make a quick medallion with the Stampin' Up! Scallop Punch. I first punched Real Red.

Using some removable adhesive, attach the scalloped circle to a piece of scratch paper. It acts as a handle for inserting in the punch. The punch will not cut through two layers of card stock so be sure you use scratch/copy paper.


Insert the scallop circle in the punch, rotating the punch to cut per the photo below.


Such an amazing result!



Amy gave me this awesome bar code stamp (early xmas gift ;) Isn't she sweet??? Sorry Zena and Teri when I was making your cards I tried it out on the back of yours oops!

Barbara brought a few of her creations - so cute!!

The inside of the card

Well that's all folks! Last night I worked on Thanksgiving cards - made about 12 while I caught up on Ugly Betty, ER (so sad - brought me back to 2002 ;( So I'll will post those tomorrow.

No comments: