Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On Line Ordering is HERE!



Now you can order from me any time, day or night, through my Demonstrator Business Web Site (DBWS). Whether you wake up in the middle of the night with the perfect plan for the perfect project, decided to finally buy those great products I demonstrated at the last stamp camp, or just need to make party invitations with no time for a workshop, it’s no problem. You can simply order from me online.

Click here to view my Demonstrator Business Website and you will find creative projects, stamp camp schedule, promotions and much more!

Click on SHOP NOW in the top right corner.
Click on customer login to set up your own personal shopping account (be sure to save your password in a safe place).

Have fun shopping!


Thanks for visiting!

No comments: