Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

I have been teaching classes for the last few weeks - the last 2 weeks I had 2 in the same week. Plus this Saturday I have a stamp camp. And in addition to all of those little diddies I have an event I am doing at my friend's work - McKinsey & Company - they are having a McK Sip & ShopLOL. So I have been busy making about 100 cards to sell as well as putting together some stationary sets. If I still have time, I will try to squeeze in a few tile coasters to sell as well. Phew!

Here are cards Grace and I designed for our artScape class:

I made this one:















Grace designed these 2 cards:




























So here are a few of the cards I have been making...

Sally the Snorkeler - I cased this from Kimmie's Korner and used Crystal Effects to make her fins and mask look wet.


































This is a set of 4 that I placed into a plastic card holder I purchased from Papertrey Ink





















2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great cards. You do such a wonderful job. I love that butterfly image. And the animals too are so cute!!

Debbie - StudioBeeCreations said...

I LOVE LOVE this idea of a set of gift cards....super sweet...GREAT set to give, or have on hand to use! Thanks for the inspiration!