Tuesday, July 31, 2007

August Special -- "Punch-A-Bunch"!













WOOHOO! It's that time again...time for an awesome sale!


Have you seen the new "Three For You" Punch box in the new Fall-Winter 2007 Collection? I have it, I love it, I've been using it like crazy and now you'll want to have it as well.

When you purchase this great new punch box in August, Stampin’ Up! will also include an exclusive assortment of textured Love Notes for FREE (value of $17.95 CDN) *plus*...I'll even throw in some matching ribbons to sweeten the deal.

You will not be able to purchase these little cuties separately as they are only available as part of this month's promotion. And did you see how adorable they are when you stamp them?! I love that little 3x3 size :)

So here's what you would get:

**********************************************************

The Punch box includes: (see it all here)
- exclusive trio flower punch
- 9 piece DIE-CUT stamp set
- Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate and Basic Black ink spots
- keepsake tin

Free "Love Notes" Assortment includes:
- 30 pre-scored textured 3″ x 3″ cards: 10 each of Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate and So Saffron.
- 30 Very Vanilla envelopes

EXTRA BONUS, JUST FROM ME:
- one yard each of Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate double-stitched ribbon. (These are some super yummy ribbons - everyone who has been playing with them at my recent classes will surely agree!)

*********************************************************

You can order this from me up until August 31 so just call or email me, and I'll get you all set up.




HAPPY STAMPING!
- Elizabeth

No comments: