Monday, July 09, 2007

artScape Class

Teaching at artScape again for the next 3 Saturdays. The day started out with the main doors locked for 20 minutes and class starting 30 minutes late since the security guard told them the wrong room but all went well after that LOL!

Here was a display I put together - some are my cards and some are others...



A cow card I did.


A card that we were given back in April from Nicole at Papertrey


Our working table


The students are so diverse. We have a man and a 92 year old woman plus 2 other ladies in the class.

We made the infamous umbrella card


The floral white craft ink card




We all really enjoyed ourselves and listened to classical music - very relaxing.


Here are their cards:



They did an awesome job!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Okay, where do I get that umbrella stamp??

I need to attend a class like that, it looks like it would be so much fun.

That cow card is so adorable!!