Friday, September 28, 2007

Prepping for Stamp Camp...


I made the Halloween card that was featured in the back of October's Stampin' Success. I am not a big fan of wheels but I actually bought Stampin' Around Jumbo Spooky Skyline.
I also got the Stampin' Around Wheel Guide. This handy tool allows me not to worry about crooked lines or overlapping images! I also used the Dots Are Hot set. I also used the word Halloween from Everyday Flexible Phrases.

So much fun!!


I am also giving each Stamp Camper a little decorated Matchbox using the Designer Series Paper - Creepy Crawly. Each box has a surprise chocolate inside. It's difficult to find these little boxes - restaurants don't provide them much - so I hit my mom up for 10 - she kept the matches:) I used Bitty Boos Too stamp set too. Currently SU has a Fall Frenzy Promotion going on - Spend $30 in regular priced merchandise and qualify to purchase one of each of the six promotional stamp sets at 30 percent off! Bitty Boos Too is one of those promotional stamps.




No comments: