Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ready, Set for Camp Tomorrow

Today has been quite a productive day unlike many I've had recently. I am ready for Stamp Camp tomorrow. I finished my second prototype and found that I lost my first card and had to redo. It actually looks better than the first card. I learned a technique from one of the other bloggers on how to use a punch fo extend a tag. I used this technique for the stationary set - it really worked well. I'll have to fine the blog and give the person credit for this totally useful technique.


We're going to make this case to hold the cards. I got this idea from my upline - nice as a little gift for someone.



These are the four cards made with the SU's Holiday Papers. They are great and so easy to match and you have many choices.




No comments: