Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Christmas is in the Air


This friday, 11/17 is our big holiday stamp camp. We have 8 people signed up already - ten of us in total WOW! I'm excited. I think we should call it "stamp-0-rama". Anyway, I finished my first card - nothing too difficult. A little embossing in red! I really like the contrast. The second item I "cased" from my upline with some modifications. This year's Christmas colors are pretty wild lime and bright red - so I tried to keep in with the general consensus. I think we probably will not have another "official" camp until January. I was thinking about just having a Christmas Card Making party. I am definitely making all my Christmas cards this year. I think this is this year's card.

1 comment:

Sean Carter said...

Oh great to hear that you are already done with this years Christmas card...I'm still kind of going crazy with so much to shop...If you are looking out for some cool and innovative stuff you can jus peep into my Holiday Blog!!