Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Recap of last 2 weeks....

I know I have been bad about blogging - blame it on the holidays lol...I was in Florida for Christmas - here is O'Hare Airport lol


The few short days was wonderful - let me catch up on reading and catching some rays - the weather was FABULOUS!! Here is my 91 year old "Nana" and my uncle Sandy at Christmas dinner.


Then I spend New Year's Eve/Day in Naperville.

Shelly had some dillylish appetizers...


Cucumber Sandwiches

Phillipino Egg rolls


Shrimp

Asparagus Tart

Brushetta


We also had guacamole, spinach dip and veggies...


Opened up Christmas gifts


Emily got Zipit Wireless - she was stoked


Ethan got a game


Having a texting party

Then we played Rockstar





Preparing for midnight


Happy New Years!!!

Yes these are non-alcoholic beverages



Happy New Years 2009!!!

No comments: