Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wicker Park Farmer's Market

I do promise in the next few days I will be posting some cards. I have come across some cards I would like to create - in fact A LOT of cards since I have not stamped a card in like 2 months - scary! My 2 SU orders arrived and I have pretty much what I need but TIME. So keep checking back and by the weeks end I think you will see some new cards - what a teaser huh?

Anyways, the bf and I checked out the Farmer's Market in Wicker Park/Bucktown. They are open from 7 AM-2 PM on Sundays til the end of October at Damen & Wicker Park Avenue. So I thought I would share some photos. We also went to this amazing bakery called Red Hen Bakery on Milwaukee. I had had their bread at Gioco's in the S. Loop a few times in the past. The cranberry and walnut bread I bought on Sunday was to die for! I will definitely be making a return trip there VERY SOON!






























Thanks for visiting!


No comments: