Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Saturday Stamp Camp


We had our 2nd Stamp Camp/Club at my place Park Millennium Chicago.
Sweet huh?

Cards/theme were Fall & Halloween (next month will be more Fall and Thanksgiving cards).











I had a display of food and candy




































I also had a display of cards, coasters, match books
















as well as last month's Fall Frenzy promotion


















I also sold a bunch of retired stamp sets















At each stamper's seat, they had their materials for the cards, the Fall Frenzy Promotion and a cute matchbox with a secret candy to be found dillylish (who doesn't like chocolate?)

















































We made 4 cards:





























































Here is Pam & Teri - Pam is "huffing"















and Jenn & Zena















Here is a twist on the 1st card that I really liked (thanks Pam!)















also
my card for Sept's Card Club - theme was thank you

No comments: