Monday, August 20, 2007

New Recruiting Special From Stampin' Up!

Choose Your Family Promotion


Between Grandma Louise (who drips with sweetness) and your oh-so-suave brother, Vic, you know that in life you can't choose your own family. But at Stampin' Up!, they've found a way to bend the rules so you can!

Purchase the Starter Kit between August 10 and September 14, and you'll get to pick the family of your choice-color family, that is-of Classic Stampin' Pads® FREE. That's a $57.95 value! And we've designed our exclusive coordinating color families (including our In Color collection) so that every color fits in. After all, it's all in the family!!
With this new promotion, there is no better time then now to join my team! Email me today at stampingonthelakefront@gmail.com and get started on your new venture!

1 comment:

Classicstamper said...

Im surprized you picked these sheets. I check your blog often and compared to the style of your cards which are so young and cute, this is not what I thought you would go for. Are they brown and gold or what? I just was unsure why you used blue in the cabinet. I don't see any blue in the sheets. Nice job anyways.