Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Damien Rice Concert & Stuff

I am so sorry you guys - it's been ages since I last posted - 15 days to be exact. I have been teaching a stamp class with Grace at artScape on Wednesday nights. We extended the class for an extra 2 weeks so that has kept me busy. In addition, I am hosting my first Stamp Camp for 13 people! Oh my!! It will be held at my friend Gail's home (shout out to Gail :) We are making 3 cards this Friday. I also just finished 150 wedding invites for a local bride - unfortunately I didn't document my journey like I did with the baby's announcements but I will share photos soon...

But, last night I went and saw my favorite artist...





DAMIEN RICE

Irish singer songwriter Damien Rice returned last year with his brand new album '9'. I saw him in December at an extremely small venue The Vic up north - 12th row!! But last night he played at the Civic Opera! Amazing! We were on the main floor, center stage - with my BFF Shelly and I. You may know "The Blowers Daughter' which was used in the film Closer which we waited for in anticipation throughout the night.

Check out...


Damien's Music


No comments: