Tuesday, October 03, 2006

We've Only Just Begun


It was the first stamp camp, Elizabeth and I have ever organized. And the day had come. This camp was a little different. We advertised locally and got some new people to attend. When I say "new" it means I had never met them before.

In anticipation, we organized the first stamp camp at a local eatery. I'm sure you've heard of Panera's. Great place! Several of us ate dinner and then we began making the cards we had prepared for the stamp camp. Approximately, an hour + later, I looked around and saw several smiling faces. That was the best! I knew then, that our camp was a success and then I saw one of the campers addressing the envelope of one of her newly made paper works of art.

I am so happy that our first camp went so well. Elizabeth worked very hard getting the materials together and the cards were beautiful. Here is a picture of a group of smiling faces. Our next stamp camp is scheduled for Oct. 13th, Friday the 13th - hope that does impact us. Not me, I'm not superstitious.

PS Elizabeth, we've done it! We're blogging
If you have any questions, please email us at stampingonthelakefront@gmail.com

No comments: